• Margin Trading Service: FNS will support capital to customers by a loan to trade securities on the Securities Portfolio Permitted for Margin Trading published by FNS each period and use assets in the margin account as collateral.
• Collateral: is all assets in the margin account of the customer including but not limited to: available cash and/or waiting money from selling securities; existing securities and/or waiting buying securities (not including stock from rights that have not been traded yet).
• Margin loan ratio: varied by period but the maximum loan rate is 50%.
• Margin trading securities will be listed in the Securities Portfolio Permitted for Margin Trading published on FNS website.
• Interest rate: according to FNS policy each period
• Loan term: 90 days, maximum 180 days.
• In order to use customer service, customers have to:
∘ Open securities trading account at FNS.
∘ Sign agreement for using margin trading service.