FNS provides the Shareholder Management Service to Issuers with the management is clearly specified in terms of Shareholder Management Agreement signed between FNS and Securities Issuer.
FNS will be authorized in whole or in part from Issuer (TCPH) to perform all or part of the following:
• Manage list of shareholders.
• Manage and performing rights.
• Manage confirming and transferring of shareholders.
• Manage adjusting information of shareholders.
• Report to Issuer.
• Deposit securities when listing or registering trading.